Allseating Multitek Chair
- A chair that goes the extra mile.
- With its perforated design, tilt mechanism and casters, Multitek is durable, flexible and suited for varied work environments.
- Available with T3 arms or no arms, it offers an option of polypropylene or upholstered seat.
- A great combination of comfort, style and mobility.
a chair that goes the extra mile
Multitek combines comfort, style and mobility.
Durable, flexible and integrated into any work environment, Multitek is ideal for people economically on-the-go and organizations that are on-the-grow.
A chair that goes the extra mile. With its perforated design, tilt mechanism and casters, Multitek is durable, flexible and suited for varied work environments. Available with T3 arms or no arms, it offers an option of polypropylene or upholstered seat. A great combination of comfort, style and mobility.
Features: Polypropylene seat and back featuring tilt mechanism, upholstery option available on seat only, black frame finish with casters.
Control: Basic Tilt 3
T3 - Task 3 Arms
NA - No Arms
H - Hard Surface Casters
G - Glides
P - Pressure Breaking Casters
RP - Reverse Pressure Breaking Casters
CLP - Cal133 Black Polypropylene
CLU - Cal133 Black Polypropylene Upholstered Seat
Overall height: 33"
Overall width: 24.65" (T3 Arms) 22.05" (NA)
Seat width: 18.55"
Seat depth: 17.72"
200+ textiles to chose from (upholstered seat only)
COM - 0.75 yards
- *To a commercial address*
- *During normal business hours, M-F, 9:00AM - 5:00PM*
- *To a dock, forklift or manpower to remove the furniture from the back of the truck*
If you need delivery to a residence, into a suite or require some other upgrade, please contact us and we'll quote it.
We do not markup delivery upgrades, so, again, please just get in touch with your particular needs.