Concorde Chair High Back Leather Executive
The Global Group's origins date back to 1966, when it was founded with the basic objective of manufacturing well-made o
2400-18BK 240018BK 240018 2400BK
Ships within 14 Business Days
Contemporary, Executive, Managerial, Modern, Task
The standard in luxury automotive and aircraft seating is now the new world standard in workplace seating with Concorde. Innovative and unique, Concorde provides state-of-the-art ergonomic seating for management, and tall/large applications. What makes it unique is Concorde's arm-mounted push-button controls. Press once, and Concorde floats free. Press again, and Concorde locks firmly in position.
Exceptional comfort, perfect support and a limited lifetime warranty are yours with Concorde. Concorde thrives in intensely demanding environments. Concorde accommodates constantly changing users with seating positions that adjust at the touch of a button according to each individual need for comfort and support. Most importantly, Concorde is built to exceed ANSI/BIFMA standards … and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty – only from Global.
Arm mounted push-button controlls provide exceptional comfort, perfect support for management and boardroom applications. Suitable for tall and large applications. Battery operated or eletrical outlet options. High back pneumatic multi-tilter 26W x 26D x 48H. Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Button controlled chair adjustment system
- Compound curved molded foam seat and back cushions conform to natural body curves
- All models are standard with a reinforced five-legged, injection molded base
- Base and frame available in black only
- Concorde series standard in Contract Leather only
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for single shift usage and for use by persons weighing up to 350 pounds
- Standard with Allen-bolted width adjustable arms (Allen key included). Arms adjust 1.25" wider on each side for a total of 2.5" extra width
- The Pulsor/Relaxor massage system is controlled by a fourth button in the arm and a wand, removable from it's Velcro patch under the seat. Intensity, pattern and setting are controlled by the wand. Powered by a rechargable battery located under the chair or by an A/C adapter plugged into the wall. Massage is monitored by green LED lights in the right chair arm.
|CHAIR TILT ADJUSTMENT||SEAT HEIGHT|
Lock in position(s) throughout the tilt range to accommodate your working posture. Allows you to lock your chair in a comfortable and supportive position
Raise or lower your feet to rest flat on the floor. Avoids pressure under your thighs, easing blood flow.
|BACK HEIGHT||BACK ANGLE|
Raise or lower to position lumbar support in your lumbar area. Reduces likelihood of back pain
Adjust to change the angle of your torso in relation to your thighs. Helps reduce disc pressure and relaxes your back muscles
Chair tilts from a pivot point, under the center of the seat, allowing you to rock. When your feet are well supported, enhances blood flow.
RELAXOR PULSOR IV™
Two of Global's successful Concorde executive chairs are now available with Relaxor Pulsor IV. This Vibro-Tactile Massage System helps to alleviate back pain and muscle fatigue, reduces stress, and increases circulation for increased productivity – all at the push of a button. Running on either an AC adapter or a rechargeable battery, the Concorde Pulsor System can be adjusted to provide a relaxing massage in any one of four or six zones and can be set to alternate from zone to zone.
Intensity of massage is controlled by a system control wand stored under the chair arm.
- Innovative and unique, Concorde provides state-of-the-art ergonomic seating for management, and tall/large applications.
- What makes it unique is Concorde's arm-mounted push-button controls. Press once, and Concorde floats free. Press again, and Concorde locks firmly in position.
- Exceptional comfort, perfect support and a limited lifetime warranty are yours with Concorde.
- Concorde accommodates constantly changing users with seating positions that adjust at the touch of a button according to each individual need for comfort and support.
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment.
- High back pneumatic multi-tilter 21"W x 19.5"D x 17.5-21"H. Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Holds up to 350 pounds
100% Full Grain Leather (Grade 9) - Quick Ship In Black Leather ONLY -
All Other Leather Colors Ship In 3-4 Weeks
Pulsor Massage Available on High Back Models Only
You may also be interested in the following product(s)